Chapter 3 - Is Opportunity Monopolized? No man is kept poor because opportunity has been taken away from him; because other people have monopolized the wealth, and have put a fence around it. You may be shut off from engaging in business in certain lines, but there are other channels open to you. Probably it would be hard for you to get control of any of the great railroad systems; that field is pretty well monopolized. But the electric railway business is still in its infancy, and offers plenty of scope for enterprise; and it will be but a very few years until traffic and transportation through the air will become a great industry, and in all its branches will give employment to hundreds of thousands, and perhaps to millions, of people. Why not turn your attention to the development of aerial transportation, instead of competing with J.J. Hill and others for a chance in the steam railway world? It is quite true that if you are a workman in the employ of the steel trust ...
















The Journey was a successful one. We have learnt alot reading rich dad poor dad in steps.
ReplyDeleteThanks Dr.
You are welcome
DeleteA great privilege indeed. Thank you Dr Jerry
ReplyDeleteIt's always a pleasure to have you participate in the Challenge
DeleteBy the way the name is Dr. Jerry - the first
I am really happy that I joined the challenge. It made me disciplined and I learnt a lot from the book.
ReplyDeleteThank you Dr Jerry- the first.
Ann Nwuzor
It's good to have you participate in the Book Reading Challenge. Hope you would join our Book Reading Club
DeleteThis is a great challenge, I am glad to be part of it. Thanks
ReplyDeleteIt was good to have had you in the Challenge. I do hope that you would apply the lessons you have learnt to your life situation right away
DeleteCheers
Great journey and lots of lessons learned. I pray God make me excel as I implement the lessons
ReplyDeleteYou will excel
DeleteTrust God and trust your guts