Skip to main content

Top Iconic Daily Quotes - Day 2

 



"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction"

                                                Albert Einstein



Find it on YOUTUBE too

Here



Comments

  1. I see!! Coming from a legendary inventor, great thinker and scientist that "the touch of genius and the courage" to keep going definitely brings outcome.

    I just have to wholly believe this.
    Lord, please always supply me with that courage to keep moving even when I feel tired.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Einstein was a prodigy
      His works are still speaking for him
      Nice to read from you #Paschal

      Delete
  2. It is much more easy to break down and very difficult to build up. With the help of God let me be among those that help to build up

    ReplyDelete
  3. A sound author indeed, I love his write up. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment